Not intended for use in the US
Your Personal Information is not collected by Novartis during your use of this application.
This application contains no cookies or other tracking devices except those necessary for the functioning of application.
Your registration information will be shared with and among our business partners to provide you with access to the requested application and for market research. We may also enhance or merge this information with data obtained from third parties for the same purposes.
We do not permit our business partners to make use of or share your information for their own separate marketing purposes.
- BOTH THE APPLICATION AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." NOVARTIS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NOVARTIS FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AVAILABILITY AND/OR PERFORMANCE OF THE APPLICATION OR CONTENT, OR THAT THE APPLICATION WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR DEVICE OR ITS THE OPERATING SYSTEM. NOVARTIS DOES NOT WARRANT THE SECURITY OR CONFIDENTIALITY OF ANY DATA STORED ON OR TRANSMITTED FROM THE DEVICE. Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, and therefore the above exclusions may not apply to you. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
- Novartis may update, modify, interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of the Application or the Content and make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Application or the Content, at any time without notice to you. Novartis is not responsible for any costs, loss or damage that you incur as the result of any modification, interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of the Application or the Content.
- When you Use the Application and the Content, you are solely responsible for:
- Ensuring that you are using the latest available version of the Application.
- Ensuring that all operating systems and security software for the Device are the most up to date versions available.
- Any damage to your Device, and any loss or corruption of information that you store in the Device that results from the Use of the Application or Content or the interaction of this Application or Content with other applications or programs that you may download or use.
- Maintaining the security and confidentiality of any personal identification numbers, account information, passwords and the like related to your use of the Application or Content.
- Maintaining the physical security of your Device.
- Maintaining the security and confidentiality of Personal Information that you store on your Device. "Personal Information" is information that alone or in combination with other information, identifies you or can be used to identify you or your personal characteristics, such as your name, contact information or information about your health that is collected and/or transmitted by the Application.
Novartis is not responsible for any costs, loss or damage that you incur as the result of your failure to meet any of these responsibilities.
- When you Use the Application and the Content, you may not:
- Modify, edit, improve, resell, reverse engineer, change or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Application in any way.
- Engage in systematic copying and widespread distribution of Content to the public.
- Except as provided in the Privacy Statement, any information or material that you transmit to Novartis from or about the Application by electronic data transmission or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary to you. Any information, with the exception of Personal Information, that you transmit becomes the property of Novartis or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Novartis is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to Novartis from or about the Application for any purpose whatsoever including developing, manufacturing and marketing products.
- You hereby release and agree to hold harmless Novartis and its affiliates, and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and representatives, from any and all claims, costs, losses, liabilities and damages of any sort, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential or otherwise, whether arising in tort (including active, passive or imputed negligence), contract, warranty, strict liability, reliance or under any other theory, and whether or not Novartis has been advised of the possibility of such damages, in each case arising out of or related to your Use of the Application and/or or the Content and from any use that Novartis makes of information that you transmit to Novartis from or about the Application.
- Because Novartis has no control over and does not endorse the content of any websites or applications to which the Content may linked, you agree that your access to such other websites or applications is at your own risk
- Product information in the Content is provided by Novartis for general information purposes only and does not provide complete medical information. You should always obtain complete medical information from your own medical doctor or other health care provider. Should you have a medical condition, promptly see your own medical doctor or health care provider. This Application does not offer personalized medical diagnosis or patient-specific treatment advice.
May 2014 G-INC-1095660
© Novartis A.G.